Director, Sr. Director or VP of Compliance Products and Services
RiskExec | Washington, DC | Full Time
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec - a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending and Fair Servicing compliance.
- Propel - dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck - a new software product - with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- Asurity Services - together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
We’re expanding our RiskExec business through product innovation, and are looking for a Director, Senior Director or Vice President of Compliance Products and Services to help define and deliver novel software capabilities and accompanying professional services. This position can be remote, but is ideally within driving distance from our Washington, DC, Knoxville, Tennessee or Dallas, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are constantly evolving with new regulations and industry priorities to meet the needs of the consumer financial services industry. Being a subject matter expert, this leader will collaborate across technical and business team members, as well as customers, to leverage our products and features, support our clients, and share our expertise with leading financial institutions in order to move the industry forward. The perfect candidate will bring sufficient depth in HMDA and CRA compliance to run analyses in our platform, becoming a super-user along with being a strong leader.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 8+ years’ experience in HMDA/CRA - with depth in mortgage banking, regulatory compliance and exams, best practices and related
- Train and coach clients on how to onboard the system, facilitate data management and technical setup, field escalated customer support questions and build relationships with users
- Prepare impressive HMDA and CRA analyses and presentations, with the ability to clearly communicate with, and understand client needs and points of view; listen, adapt, and change positions as conditions evolve
- Facilitate critical thinking, draw out meaningful insights, and incorporate into an executive summary with drill downs for additional detail as needed
- Provide input to development team about features/functionality/usability of existing tool and proposing new functions/modules – e.g., Community Development capabilities within CRA; or preparing for new CRA rules (everything from interpreting the reg to crafting how we should meet the reg)
- Assist in creating articles or posts about compliance topics, or RiskExec use, or things germane to ours and our customer’s business. Could also be with respect to Knowledgebase material within the system
- Occasional travel may be required
Why Join Our Team?
- Attractive package with title and pay commensurate with experience along with participation in our variable incentive programs for bonus and/or equity participation.
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be working on exciting projects, making a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and
opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis