Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Technology | Remote | Full Time | From $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 per year
Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely, and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec - a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in regulatory compliance.
- Propel - dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck - a new software product - with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- Asurity Services - together with our affiliate Sandler Law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
Are you passionate about engineering cloud-based IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS environments? Are you able to leverage cloud services to deliver a highly available, performant, and scalable infrastructure while minimizing technical expenses? Do you enjoy taking ownership of systems, networks, and security infrastructure and deploying and maintaining them? Are you an IT jack-of-all-trades handling a variety of technical aspects while continuing to implement modern technologies? If your answer is yes, then we’d like to talk with you about the role you could fill on our IT team.
Asurity is looking to add a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to our IT team. We are looking for a fully remote or hybrid-remote mid-level engineer (hybrid-remote options for Knoxville, TN or Dallas, TX). As a member of our IT team, you’ll:
- Plan, deploy, maintain, and support cloud infrastructure and SaaS applications and systems
- Implement Microsoft Azure Cloud services
- Automate infrastructure tasks using Bicep and/or ansible
- Provide support for network, systems, and security
- Administration of Google Workspace and Microsoft O365
- Windows administrative support (Remote Desktop Services, Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, user account management)
- System documentation, inventory, monitoring, and maintenance
- Participate in information system security audits and client due diligence requests
- Configuration of systems and services to meet hardening guidelines
- Support Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans while participating in simulating and testing failover and recovery processes
- Administer DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Prepare and implement system and infrastructure maintenance during scheduled time windows
- Provide after-hours support and other assigned tasks as necessary
Required Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Demonstrated experience with IT support services
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows server management
- Experience with network configuration
- Excellent IT skills and computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone, and in writing
- Ability to demonstrate practical troubleshooting and problem analysis techniques
- Good attention to detail and ability to show initiative
- Ability to plan and prioritize work load with minimal supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Customer Service best practice
- Willing to work flexibly and with enthusiasm
- Ability to travel on occasion
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, with evidence of solid career progression
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment to solve business problems
- Experience working with solution vendors and 3rd-party services to investigate, track, and resolve technical issues
- Working experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills, including clear examples of collaboration and team building
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must be able to function under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery planning experience, a plus
- Kubernetes experience preferred
Why Join Our Team?
- You will be working on exciting projects with cutting edge tools
- You can make a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other
- You will enjoy a healthy work / life balance
- Attractive package with title, pay and participation in variable incentive programs commensurate with experience
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.