Client Implementation Manager
Project Management | Washington, DC | Full Time
Asurity Technologies, formerly Treliant Solutions, provides software to reinvent compliance as a source of competitive advantage for financial services firms. By marrying best-in-class technologies with deep subject matter expertise, we empower lenders to manage risk while meeting and exceeding regulatory compliance expectations.
Client Implementation Manager
The ideal candidate will have five to ten years of professional experience which includes a balanced combination of client facing, project management, and technology implementation work. The Implementation Project Manager will have two main responsibilities, 1) managing project plan for multiple and concurrent implementation projects and 2) acting as the primary contact point for all client implementations under management. The candidate will work closely with cross departmental resources to ensure timely and quality delivery of our software.
A successful Implementation Project Manager operates effectively in a fast-paced environment, demonstrates leadership, maintains composure, and has superb communications skills. This role is located in Washington, D.C.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Closely manage multiple and concurrent client delivery projects, from planning and initiation through execution and closure, assuming full accountability for quality and timely delivery
- Construct and get client buy in on detailed implementation plan
- Be an extremely effective communicator understanding the significance and appropriate use of various communication channels and tone based on circumstances and audience
- Manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against defined timelines and client business requirements
- Facilitate sessions with client stakeholders to outline scope, goals, deliverables, resource needs and do it all with confidence and a smile
- Anticipate project risks and issues, confidently address any and all challenges, mitigate risks and issues and escalate to appropriate parties where required
- Have the ability to push back on some client requests while gaining trust and consensus on tough decisions
- Coordinate internally with subject matter experts, product managers, sales representatives, and account managers to ensure all aspects of implementation are completed accurately
- Immerse in content of product and projects to increase understanding and success
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-10 years of professional experience which includes at minimum 1 years in each of the following areas 1) Software Implementation, 2) Project Management, 3) Client Relationship Management
- Be meticulously detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, manage client expectations and align internal resources for quality and timely delivery of projects
- Natural ability to think several steps ahead of the client and take proactive steps to address roadblocks and issues
- A track record of being a team player and leader with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Be a problem-solver who has a demonstrated ability to overcome challenges with creative solutions
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
- Business systems analysis experience is a plus.