Business Systems Analyst
AsurityDocs | Dallas, TX | Full Time
The Asurity team is looking for a full-time Business Systems Analyst, who will be responsible for analyzing and optimizing processes, and translating them into workflows that will drive our software product development. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a strong technical background who enjoys analyzing processes and building solutions to help others work more efficiently. This position can be worked remotely.
Asurity Technologies delivers industry-leading SaaS solutions for lenders to make their processes more cost effective, timely and compliant. Some of our offerings include:
- RiskExec -- a leading browser-based suite of lending analytics tools for achieving excellence in HMDA, CRA, Fair Lending Servicing compliance.
- AsurityDocs -- dynamically generated, compliant mortgage disclosures and closing documents.
- RegCheck -- a new software product- with API, UI and dashboard capabilities to integrate into lending underwriting & secondary market activities.
- AsurityServices -- together with our affiliate Sandler law Group, provide fully outsourced closing services and regulatory expertise.
How You'll Contribute
- Partner with different stakeholders to understand the end user and business process requirements and underlying systems / applications.
- Gather, analyze and document data, conduct gap analysis, and design solutions and recommendations that meet stakeholders' objectives and specific needs.
- Create workflows, providing input into software function road mapping and solution design features, functionality and end-to-end solutions.
- Collaborate with engineering team, and other departments with specific business functions to identify and communicate business needs and to design, build and deploy solutions.
- Examine internal and competitive capabilities and features to drive continuous improvement products and / or processes.
- Establish and monitor KPIs and success criteria.
- Lead deep dives on key initiatives through program and project reviews.
- Participate in functional, performance, usability testing for projects and enhancements.
- Develop business/use cases associated with new project requests.
Who You Are
- Analyst with a proven track record of using analysis to drive key decisions and influence change.
- 4+ years of technical and business process project work experience.
- Self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision to conduct project work and proactively report results.
- Demonstrated ability to define metrics for product areas, understand the right questions to ask and push back on stakeholders in the face of ambiguous, complex problems.
- Proven ability to work with divers teams with different goals.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience deploying complex software solutions that require both technology and process re-invention.
- Working knowledge of project tools and methodologies (e.g., Six Sigma/ Lean of Agile/ Scrum)
- Nice to have: Residential Mortgage, Financial Services -- especially LOS or Mortgage Document applications.
Why Join Our Team?
- You will be able to collaborate with a team of innovators, at the forefront of our industry.
- You will be working on exciting projects, making a true impact in helping us mature, innovate and scale across the board.
- You will be part of a successful, growing business, valued by its clients.
- You will be joining a team where people support and care about each other.
Asurity is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected basis.