Clinical | Harwood Heights, IL | Part Time
At Astra Health, we strongly believe in the importance of every life. We are dedicated to providing high-quality health care at home for our clients together with physicians and our dedicated team.
Our fast-growing home health family is searching for skilled visiting nurses to cover the Chicagoland area and surrounding suburbs and be a part of our experienced clinical team. Please review below what we are looking for in a skilled visiting nurse and see if you would be interested in applying for an opportunity to be a part of what we believe in.
Who are we looking for?
Skilled, professional nurses whom:
- Are responsible for planning, coordinating and documenting care for an assigned caseload of patients.
- Can develop and implement a plan of care that meets each patient's specific needs according to supervising MD orders and with agency policies and procedures.
- Actively participates in in-service programs, which continually educates clinical staff on new changes in policies and procedures.
- Skillfully supervises and teaches other nursing personnel, as needed.
- Counsels the patient and/or family in meeting nursing and related needs.
- Continually communicates patient care to office staff, involved clinicians, and supervising MDs to ensure that every single patient receives the care that they deserve and need.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Registered Nurse Professional License (RN)
- Valid CPR card
- Valid Driver’s license
- Valid Car Insurance
- (Preferred, but not limited to) Comfortable in using online Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system for documenting (We use Kinnser).
What would my schedule look like?
- We are currently offering part-time /Full-time positions for our visiting nurse team.
- You create your own schedule.
Come and be a part of our professional, clinical team today!
Apply directly through this website or call 847.480.8851 if you have any questions.
We hope to hear from you soon!