Administration | Arlington, VA | Full Time | From $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 per year
We are seeking a highly motivated, resourceful, detail oriented, and efficient administrative professional to join our team. You will support the executive and senior management teams in areas including scheduling meetings, arranging travel, preparing briefing materials, preparing expense claims, and conducting research. By anticipating the team’s needs, and through careful planning, execution, and follow up, you will ensure that key leaders can focus on their core duties and be well prepared for every challenge. You will also provide general administrative support to keep the office running smoothly.
The Association for Uncrewed Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) is the leading trade association serving a steadily growing industry sector including drones, automated and remotely operated vehicles, and their related components and systems.
- Make travel arrangements for senior team, including flight reservations, rental cars, hotels, meeting schedules, and other travel details.
- Arrange meetings in the office or at other locations, handling details of attendees, agendas, catering, and other logistics. Take notes, meeting minutes, and prepare records of meetings.
- Assist senior team with post-travel logistics, including preparation of expense claims.
- Research issues and companies and prepare summaries or briefing materials to inform senior team.
- Provide general office support such as staffing the reception desk, managing the kitchen, pantry and mailroom, ordering supplies, handling facilities issues, etc.
- Special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated success in high-visibility administrative roles.
- Have the poise and confidence to interact with leaders at all levels inside and outside the organization.
- Familiarity with business norms and protocols.
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills.
- Exemplary attention to detail.
- Ability to work across multiple teams, fostering efficiency and productivity.
- High proficiency in MS Office applications, including Word, Outlook, and Excel; ability to use MS Teams collaboration platform; efficiency with other common office technology tools. Willingness to learn new applications as needed.
What We Offer
- Competitive pay and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage; disability and life insurance; retirement plan with matching contributions; annual performance bonus, flexible work schedule, business casual dress workplace.
- AUVSI was named a “Best Manufacturing Association to Work For” by the National Association of Manufacturers’ Council of Manufacturing Associations.
- This position will work in the office on a daily basis.
- The office space is new construction with state-of-the-art anti-microbial air filtration system.
- Some travel required, typically up to 5% of the time.
Are You Ready?
Apply now! Visit www.auvsi.org for more information about us.