Production | Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines | Full Time
Asia Plastic & Packaging is one of the most innovative flexible plastic packaging solutions company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For over 20 years now, we have been combining innovation and advanced technologies that provide flexible plastic packaging conversion a convenient, safer & sustainable option to our customers. We are ISO certified and the standards we use, the guidelines we adhere to and the practices employed towards the production of flexible plastic packaging ensure the highest quality of our products and level of service to our customers.
- Follow production flow of respective shift.
- Ability to Adjust machines as necessary or willing/able to learn.
- Assist with changeovers as necessary.
- Communicate quality issues to all necessary personnel.
- Complete all necessary production paperwork.
- Ability to read all measuring instruments (micrometer and tape measure) or willing/able to learn.
- Complete all quality checks as necessary.
- Work safely and follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Follow all quality and food safety policies and procedures to ensure products meet all applicable customer, regulatory and industry standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Corrective Action team member
- Report any potential food safety, quality of food defense concerns to the plant supervisor or quality personnel.
- Follow all documented Good Manufacturing Practices
- Must follow all company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
- Degree in Plastic / Polymer Engineering
- multilayer Blown Film Extrusion experience Co-ex experience is a plus
- Knowledge of running LDPE,LLDPE,HDPE,PP and PA Resins.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be a valuable team member