General Licensing Operations Support Manager
Licensing | Nashville, TN | Full Time
The American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers (ASCAP) is a professional membership organization of songwriters, composers and music publishers of every kind of music. ASCAP's mission is to license and promote the music of its members and foreign affiliates, obtain fair compensation for the public performance of their works and to distribute the royalties that it collects based upon those performances. ASCAP members write the world's best-loved music and ASCAP has pioneered the efficient licensing of that music to hundreds of thousands of enterprises who use it to add value to their business - from bars, restaurants and retail, to radio, TV and cable, to Internet, mobile services and more. The ASCAP license offers an efficient solution for businesses to legally perform ASCAP music while respecting the right of songwriters and composers to be paid fairly. With over 775,000 members representing more than 10 million copyrighted works, ASCAP is the worldwide leader in performance royalties, service and advocacy for songwriters and composers, and the only American performing rights organization (PRO) owned and governed by its writer and publisher members. www.ascap.com
The General Licensing Operations Support Manager will oversee the support of the Licensing Operations, including the role of lead administrator of Salesforce.com. The Manager will also serve as the liaison to other support departments internally such as application and technology services. The Manager will also liaison to external vendors as required.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50% - Salesforce.com administrator – Maintain users, permissions, roles, profiles in salesforce.com, including the setup of workflows, dashboards, reports and objects as needed to support the licensing department.
- 30% - Supervise support staff responsible for maintaining forms, documents, training, and other items as required by the licensing department.
- 20% - Contribute toward improving the overall strategy of increasing the efficiency of the licensing systems.
- Training of staff as needed.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working directly within the Salesforce.com system as an administrator
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to interpret business user requests to formulate solutions within Salesforce
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office tools also is required.
Besides providing a unique and dynamic work environment, there are a few other reasons you should consider ASCAP in your career planning. We also offer generous benefit options that are comprehensive and provide the flexibility that most employees want and need. These health care and financial plan options include the following:
- A choice of either network only provider medical and dental plans or more flexible medical and dental plans where you can see providers in or out-of-network
- Vision plan that offers both in and out- of network provider options
- Immediate eligibility for 401(k) participation with an employer provided match
- An additional Employer paid retirement savings program regardless of your participation in the 401(k) Plan
- Generous time-off policy
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Short term disability Insurance / salary continuation and Long term disability insurance
- Company provided basic life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental and dependent life insurance options
ASCAP is an equal opportunity employer. All ASCAP employment decisions are made on the basis of individual qualifications and performance and not on the basis of race, national origin, ethnicity, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, genetic information, disability, handicap, color, creed, religion, veteran status, or any characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.