Associate – Treasury
Finance | Columbia, SC | Full Time
Asana Partners is a high-performance real estate investment company that creates value through acquisition, enhancement, and operation of distinctive mixed-use and retail properties in dynamic urban markets throughout the United States. We manage a multi-fund private equity platform to generate attractive returns for our roster of leading institutional investors. Asana Partners has 75 employees with primary offices in Charlotte, NC and Columbia, SC; and regional offices in Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA. We recruit highly collaborative professionals with a passion for quality and doing business the right way. We value integrity, independent thought, proven experience, and a bias toward action. Our commitment to a balanced investment approach requires a team with vision, discipline, and focus. We seek to find a team member for this position who will not only overachieve on the stated responsibilities but will fully engage with the entire Asana Partners team. Asana Partners knows that its most important asset is its people and we endeavor to create an exciting and fulfilling work experience that helps our team members develop a highly accomplished skill set and progress along an accelerated career path.
For additional information about Asana Partners, visit www.asanapartners.com.
The Associate - Treasury position provides a unique opportunity for an ambitious professional to partner with the company and add value in the company’s dynamic high-energy environment. The role will work closely with senior executives to manage and maintain the treasury management and invoice processing responsibilities for Asana Partners. The Associate – Treasury will report to the Treasury Manager and have day-to-day responsibilities for invoice processing and treasury management.
- Perform treasury management functions including cash flow management as well as debt draw request
- Assist with cash management procedures and maintain banking relationships for new bank account and treasury management products setup
- Forecast company cash requirements (daily, weekly, and monthly)
- Review and monitor bank accounts and cash balances
- Monitor and analyze bank service fees
- Responsible for invoice processing and vendor setup within Yardi, including maintenance of
W-9 and W-8 files
- Review and post expense reports on a monthly basis
- Monitor and enforce compliance by all employees involved in the invoicing and payment process in respect to standard company policies and procedures
- Process and ensure timely vendor payments via check and electronic funds transfer
- Respond to vendor inquiries in a timely, courteous manner
- Preparation and review of annual 1099s
- Update and maintain expense allocations and documentation
- Maintain and document policies and procedures around accounts payable, internal controls, and accounting system infrastructure
- Respond to property and asset manager inquiries
- Excellent analytical skills
- Acute attention to detail and passion for quality
- Ability to meet and manage critical deadlines and to work independently
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated, and capable of effective independent judgment
- Strong organizational and process skills to manage multiple competing priorities
- Proficient in Excel
- Interested in process improvement and documentation
Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
Asana Partners is an equal opportunity employer.