Associate – Asset Management
Asset Management | Charlotte, NC | Full Time
Asana Partners is a real estate investment company that creates value through acquisition, enhancement, and operation of distinctive retail properties in dynamic urban markets in the United States. We recruit professionals with proven experience, a deep understanding of the industry, the ability to think independently, and a track record of doing business the right way.
For additional information about Asana Partners, visit www.asanapartners.com.
The Associate will work in a team-oriented culture and will support the asset management team with specific focus on the acquisition, redevelopment, management, and leasing of institutional quality urban retail assets. Duties include:
- Work closely with the Asset Management team to provide analytics, research, and execution support for the following areas: preparation of investment memoranda, redevelopment analysis, development and maintenance of sophisticated corporate projection models highlighting critical financial performance metrics, including return on capital, projected leverage, cost of capital and income growth
- Support post-contract investment due diligence and onboarding
- Prepare Investment Committee Memoranda and related presentations
- Provide analysis for asset management functions, including: regional and property strategic planning, portfolio level budgeting and (re)forecasting, redevelopment and leasing decision analysis
- Update monthly and quarterly leasing activity reports
- Work closely with the Asset Management, Leasing, and Investments teams to provide quarterly reforecast and valuation projections
- Review third party service contracts to ensure compliance with company forms
- Collaborate with senior management and the asset management team to evaluate capital improvement projects, deferred maintenance, and new sources of revenue
- Train in a variety of areas, including Argus and other technical platforms, real estate finance, redevelopment and disposition strategy, portfolio management and lease decision strategy, real estate investment underwriting
- 3 - 7 years of experience in Real Estate Investments, Asset Management, or Capital Markets
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, accounting, engineering, mathematics or related field
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; Argus Enterprise experience strongly preferred
- Detail oriented; organized, able to manage multiple priorities
- Strong work ethic
- Capable of effective independent judgment
- Occasional / Frequent Travel
Asana Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.