Acquisitions | Chevy Chase, MD | Full Time
Artemis Real Estate Partners (“Artemis”) is a well-capitalized real estate investment fund management firm headquartered in Washington, D.C. with offices in New York and Los Angeles. Artemis makes equity and debt investments in distressed commercial real estate located throughout the United States.
Artemis is seeking a Portfolio Analyst to support the Finance and Operations team efforts. In this capacity, the individual will work with senior management to prepare property and fund-level financial performance analysis, develop and maintain the corporate financial database (iLEVEL), and assist with processing financial information requests. The Analyst will be an integral team member, working closely with the Investor Relations, Acquisitions, and Asset Management teams as well.
- Develop and maintain property and portfolio financial models with a focus on Fair Market Value analysis.
- Manage the corporate forecasting model and evaluate new platforms.
- Perform portfolio attribution analysis and assist with corporate risk management.
- Work with the CFO to manage the corporate budgeting model.
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of property-level financials through the business intelligence database.
- Assist the Investor Relations team on capital raising with the organization and reporting of performance metrics for investor requests.
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and reporting for the Acquisitions/Asset Management team.
- Prepare presentation materials for weekly Investment Committee meetings.
- 2-4 years of related professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree with an excellent undergraduate academic record.
- Excellent financial modeling skills and overall Excel experience, working knowledge of Argus preferable (candidates should expect to be tested).
- Preference given to previous employment at a principal real estate firm, real estate brokerage, or real estate investment banking.
- Experience with data analytics, research, and/or database management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is highly competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Annual bonus potential.
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance.
- 401k plan with employer contribution.
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays.
About Artemis REP:
Artemis Real Estate Partners was co-founded by Deborah Harmon and Penny Pritzker in 2009 and is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. Artemis is a real estate investment management firm that seeks to invest with best-in-class local operating partners, both established and emerging, in U.S. commercial real estate including multifamily, office, industrial, retail, and senior housing, and across opportunistic, value add, and enhanced core strategies. Artemis has raised over $2.0 billion of investor capital across five vehicles.
Additional information can be found on our website: www.artemisrep.com.
Artemis REP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.