Administration | New York, NY | Full Time
Artemis Real Estate Partners is a best-in-class real estate investment management firm co-founded by Deborah Harmon and Penny Pritzker in 2009 with offices in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, New York City, Atlanta, and Los Angeles. Artemis seeks to invest with local operating partners, both established and emerging, in U.S. commercial real estate including multifamily, office, industrial, retail, hotel, medical office and senior housing, and across opportunistic, value-add, and enhanced core strategies. Artemis has raised approximately $4.3 billion of investor capital across three commingled value-add/opportunistic fund vehicles, one commingled core plus healthcare real estate fund, and a series of emerging manager separate accounts and funds.
We are seeking a full-time Executive Assistant to provide executive level support to a Managing Director and other members of the firm. The individual in this position will support the team by providing superior client service to prospects, clients, partners, management, employees, and guests of the firm in person, via email, or phone.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated and energized by working alongside a group of thoughtful, smart, and successful colleagues. He or she will enjoy being part of a firm focused on excellence and will be a naturally collaborative person who enjoys interacting with individuals at all levels. Additionally, he or she will be a strong team player with a proactive approach and the ability to exercise discretion and judgment.
The Executive Assistant will be involved in the following critical activities:
- Maintain calendars of events and appointments for designated senior executives within the department by scheduling calls, appointments, and meetings; securing meeting space and meeting facilities; resolving any scheduling conflicts to ensure effective use of time and resources; and preparing meeting materials and communications for attendees.
- Monitor, update, and communicate last minute changes to schedules in a timely and organized manner.
- Coordinate meeting material requests with the Capital Raising team to ensure the team has all requested materials in advance of meetings.
- Proactively “own” all logistics, on a real time basis, for client, prospect, and consultant meetings and maintain on-going contact with manager(s) to stay ahead of changes.
- Manage final due dates for materials considering all factors and immediately communicate changes.
- Ensure materials are delivered to the meeting (distributing to attendees, shipping, setting up meeting rooms, etc.).
- Communicate with other meeting attendees and/or assistants regarding meeting logistics.
- Independently arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, ensuring that materials and resources are available at each destination location, resolving any travel-related conflicts or schedule changes, and completing and submitting related expense reports in a timely fashion.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information with extreme confidentiality and sensitivity.
- Review and analyze requests and inquiries and respond as appropriate.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Work with members of the team on special and recurring projects.
- Utilize Microsoft Office products for planning, coordinating, communicating, and organizing activities.
- Answer phone calls and communicate messages in a timely manner.
- Run minimal personal errands, including but not limited to ordering and picking up lunches.
- Ensuring the organization, professional appearance and cleanliness of the office including ordering supplies such as general office and kitchen supplies, and interfacing with vendors and the landlord as needed,
- Coordinating with IT to ensure staff has appropriate equipment and upgrades, managing the maintenance of office equipment and expediting requests for repairs or service when needed,
- Providing other administrative support to the Senior Managers, including answering phones and other tasks to insure the operation of a well-organized professional office.
- Generate and compile weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for internal and external distribution.
- Prepare managers for meetings by compiling reports and information from previous meetings.
- Provide administrative support including typing, copying, scanning, saving, and filing correspondence.
- Print, bind, and disperse materials for internal and external use and upload marketing materials to the online drives.
- Monitor department activity and special events in order to proactively assume responsibility for these events, ensuring efficiency and appropriate planning.
- Anticipate needs of the team with minimal direction or oversight.
- Using independent judgment, prioritize conflicting needs, handle all job tasks expeditiously and proactively, and follow through on assigned projects to successful completion, often under deadline pressures.
- Complete additional tasks, special projects, and related duties as needed.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Prior administrative assistant experience supporting multiple senior-level managers in a corporate setting demonstrating professionalism, integrity, confidentiality, and decorum.
- Proven experience successfully managing complex calendars and travel itineraries, including modifying schedules on a frequent basis in a professional and efficient manner.
- Experience supporting individuals in remote locations is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Concur, Salesforce, Navatar, and Deal Cloud is a plus.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated team player with the ability to build and maintain outstanding relationships and work both independently and within a team.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask, balance priorities, meet deadlines, and anticipate issues/problems.
- Consistent work ethic and dedication to follow tasks through to completion.
- An entrepreneurial approach to task management.
- Ability to take control and manage tasks independently.
- A self-starter and independent thinker with excellent judgment.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities with a focus on creativity and the ability to implement process improvements.
- Flexibility and adaptability to various changing working conditions based on priorities, with a willingness and ability to work overtime as requested.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience
- Annual bonus potential
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401k plan with employer contribution
Additional information can be found on our website: www.artemisrep.com
Artemis REP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.