Digital Marketing Intern
Recruitment | San Diego, CA | Full Time
Want to be a part of a growing company that’s making a difference in our world? Look no further than Artemis Institute for Clinical Research! You’ll enjoy a friendly and exciting culture with opportunities for growth and advancement. We offer a welcoming work environment and like to help people grow.
We’re looking for a bright, talented new team member to be a part of our story. Check out this current opening and if you think you may be a fit for the role, see instructions for how to apply below.
Artemis Research is a leading Principal Investigator and Patient Focused clinical research company dedicated to advancing medical treatments. Established in 2008 by colleagues who bring more than 50 years of combined research experience, Artemis specializes in Psychiatry/Neurology, Internal Medicine, and Women’s Health studies. With multiple locations serving Southern California including San Diego and Riverside, each Artemis site is fully equipped to conduct complex clinical research trials.
Artemis is looking for a Marketing Intern for our Corporate office based in Hillcrest. Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager of Marketing and Recruitment, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting various marketing activities to help engage potential volunteers for pharmaceutical clinical trials through marketing outreach. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to learn best practices for direct to consumer marketing as well as expand their exposure to the life sciences industry.
Company Name: Artemis Institute for Clinical Research
Title of Position: Digital Marketing Intern
Position Type: Full Time
Pay Range: Hourly pay, depends on experience
Location: Hillcrest & Remote
Work Schedule: TBD - flexible hours with weekend work expected for social media management
Required Education and Experience:
- High school diploma; Associates Degree, current 4-year College student or recent grad
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be helpful
Description of Responsibilities:
- Assists in the maintenance of corporate website and search engine optimization
- Places and monitors social media ads (Facebook Instagram) to ensure the site consistently meets or exceeds study patient recruitment goals for each trial being conducted
- Provides administrative support to facilitate accurate advertising billing to our Sponsors
- Seeks and analyzes competitor marketing material and content
- Assists in planning and hosting of patient-facing marketing events
- Assists with marketing automation software package
- Social media management - responsible for being the Artemis voice to our patients
- Duties as assigned
- Embody the attributes of the Ideal Team Player: Humble, Hungry and People Smarts
- Possess an eye for quality and care for details
- Exposure to, or willingness to learn basic html a plus
- Knowledge of Ad Manager for Facebook a plus
- Think creatively about problem-solving and look for opportunities to move projects forward in the face of potential roadblocks, keeping the company’s highest level of service in mind while maintaining fiscal responsibility
- Demonstrate professionalism, sense of urgency and self-motivation to achieve required metrics
- Maintain confidentiality with HIPAA guidelines, subject information and other sensitive information
How to Apply: Follow this link https://jsco.re/2aeoj and click “Apply for this job”
Benefits: Not provided for internship positions.
Company Core Values:
- We always put patients first.
- We deliver the best customer experience.
- We do the right thing.
- We work as a team.
- We embrace a journey of continuous improvement.