Operations | Hybrid in Seattle, WA | Full Time
Who we are
Artefact is a visionary design firm. We partner with leaders to help create better futures for people, business, and society. By collaborating on the toughest challenges with equal parts creativity and pragmatism we deliver impact that drives lasting change.
Better futures, by design.
How this role contributes
We're looking for a flexible, fun and detail-oriented person to join our team!
As Studio Coordinator, you'll be at the center of a highly creative environment providing support across multiple areas of the business and working with people at all levels to help keep things running smoothly and help our culture thrive.
With a range of responsibilities spanning studio operations, people operations and beyond, this role is ideal for a strong-prioritizer who thrives in a high-trust and fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Make our Seattle studio a great space for employees and clients
- Help with scheduling (and creative rescheduling!) for recruiting, new employee orientation & employee yearly reviews, team meetings, etc.
- Help with employee onboarding including being a key friendly face for new employees
- Host our weekly team meeting where we share project and company info with each other
- Update & organize documentation for employee benefits
- Lead collaboration with others in the studio to plan things like happy hours, holiday parties and picnics, trainings, workshops & other everyday activities
- Support facilities such as company parking, storage rooms, shipping/mail and building access
- Work with project teams to track end of project wrap-up tasks
- Provide occasional team admin support; for example catering for a key client or team meeting or general support such as errands or other assistance as needed (minimal)
- This is a hybrid role with the expectation for being at our (beautiful) pioneer square office in Seattle part time and the opportunity to work from home (if desired) part time
- On very rare occasion, work unique hours for special events/needs
Qualifications + Mindset
- You have a strong attention to detail, are extremely organized, and are able to manage many competing priorities to consistently meet deadlines
- You are warm, easy to talk to and interested in getting to know your (very nice) co-workers
- You are curious and genuinely interested in understanding others’ needs and drawing out ideas but also comfortable proposing ideas of your own
- You can work independently, but involve others at the right times
- You are comfortable collaborating with people at all levels
- You seek to understand how what you are doing fits into the bigger picture and you try to connect the dots to find opportunities to make things better
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have a growth mindset; proactively seeking out feedback and looking for opportunities to improve
- You are flexible under changing settings, and have a sense of humor
- 2+ years of experience in an Admin role (in a creative environment is a plus!)
- Generous PTO & Parental leave
- Emergency childcare benefits
- Flexible work; location, hours & work/life balance support
- Comprehensive family medical, dental and vision coverage
- Education, well-being & WFH stipends
- Seriously great co-workers
An inclusive organization
As an organization whose mission is to help create a better world, Artefact is committed to creating a diverse team and being an inclusive workplace. As such we strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. It is our promise that all candidates receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.