Senior Interaction Designer
Design | Seattle, WA | Full Time
We are a company with a purpose: to design and create a world we all want to live in. As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will help define and execute delightful, intuitive, user experiences for various products, services and systems. You should have enough experience to confidently shepherd and educate a client on the values of design, and be interested in how emerging technology and trends can be used to elevate an experience.
Surrounded by a supportive and smart group of creative and business professionals, you will gain continued exposure to the most current design technologies and gain valuable experience working with research, strategy and engineering teams/methodologies.
If you love dissecting the components and opportunities around product spaces and improving the interaction between them, in relation to business, people and society, then we’d love to connect.
Make an Impact:
- Collaborate on multi-disciplinary teams to define conceptual directions, user interaction and workflow models
- Develop high-quality visual approaches, then refine these into complete, functional design systems
- Establish new design systems or work within existing ones
- Work with user researchers to turn observational and other data into creative solutions
- Find ways to make complex information and interaction as simple as possible
- Build prototypes to demonstrate interactive behavior
- 5+ years of hands-on digital product design experience
- A compelling online portfolio demonstrating strategic, conceptual and visual expertise
- Strong communicator and storyteller
- Customer focused, self-managing problem solver, accountable and able to thrive in autonomous environments
- Creative and flexible under changing settings, courage to be heard, sense of humor, passionate about design and technology, life-long learner
We are a proud Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.