freelance copywriter and editor
Marketing | Seattle, WA | Temporary
At Artefact, we aim to inspire a more equitable and sustainable world through design, technology and innovation. As our company has grown, we’ve identified a need to bring on a freelance copywriter and editor to help amplify our efforts, impact, and the people that make it all possible.
As a freelance copywriter and editor, will work directly with our Marketing team to capture our portfolio of projects, create and review our website blog posts, and generate social media content. You should have an impressive portfolio that demonstrates how you craft web copy that people actually want to read. You should have a knack for grasping very technical concepts and making them sound simple and accessible to wider audiences, as well as reviewing stories and articles to identify what’s needed to make them accurate and compelling. Some of our immediate needs include creating a mix of editorial style case studies, social media posts, blogs and company bios.
Make an Impact:
- Write and edit various public facing and internal facing content pieces such as editorial style case studies that highlight and promote the work we’ve completed, social media posts, blogs and company bios.
- Create and craft exceptional copy and storytelling that will help increase website traffic, acquire new leads, and educate prospects.
- Edit high quality copy and copy platforms for different channels across the Artefact brand, especially digital and social
- 5+ years of high quality digital content creation – bonus if you have tech, design or innovation experience
- Familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices
- Compelling portfolio showing strong digital content creation for a variety of mediums
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.