Research and Strategy | Seattle, WA | Full Time
At Artefact, our purpose is to harness design and technology to create a world people want to live in. As our project engagements have grown, we’ve identified an opportunity to expand upon our Client Strategy discipline to help ensure that Artefact’s high standard of creative excellence and integrity is being met – that’s where you come in.
As an Account Director, you are responsible for the overall client experience, quality, profitability and growth of the accounts we work with. We’ll look to you for strategic insights into our client’s needs and for vision around the opportunities in their space. You’ll work closely with a committed group of innovation professionals to help influence and align Artefact’s point of view and offering to meet those needs and set the stage to organically partner with those clients for years to come.
Most importantly, Account Directors are trusted advisors to our clients and our internal staff. If you are passionate about delivering extraordinary experiences and are eager to work at a place where you can personally make a difference, then we should connect.
Make an Impact:
- With executive and creative leadership, you will be responsible for guiding strategy and development of points of view, process and building the client relationship into a trusted partnership.
- Collaborate with ECD’s to lead communications, follow up, setting client expectations and scope management, include change management processes, project extensions, etc.
- Lead development of the account, including but not limited to successful delivery of projects, development of a relationship with the client and continued foresight into opportunities to share our vision and value.
- Be an expert in the client’s business, industries and trends, and proactively tune-in to the client, and the world at large, to identify opportunities for new business and account growth.
- Collaborate with new business to develop RFP responses and pitches for qualified leads.
- Collaborate with Program and Creative leads to continually develop best practices around the Account discipline, collaboration and sharing knowledge, tools and case studies across the studio.
- 8+ years managing innovation, product development and/or creative projects at a design or management consultancy
- Broad interest in emerging technologies and using design to build a better world, and demonstrated passion for innovation and design.
- Excellent intrapersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to navigate complex multi-stakeholder situations.
- Comfortable and confident interacting with senior executives, ideally experienced working with large organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, an active listener and an engaging story-teller
- Positive client references
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability.
Artefact is a design and innovation firm that uses strategy, human-centered design and technology to advance meaningful change. For our clients. For people. For society.