Technical Account Manager
Professional Services | Remote in Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Title: Technical Account Manager
About Aria Systems
Aria was founded on the simple but powerful notion that cloud billing holds the key to long-term business growth and lasting customer satisfaction. Our company helps businesses around the globe effectively monetize their products and services and efficiently engage and serve their customers. We do it all via our cloud-based monetization platform, which goes beyond basic billing to manage recurring revenue over the lifetime of the customer relationship.
Innovative companies like Adobe, Philips, and Audi depend on Aria to provide the only cloud-based platform that is both robust and scalable enough to help enterprises seize new market opportunities and meet customer demands by rapidly deploying monetization models and quickly delivering new plans and packages.
We are looking for talented and passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Services team is responsible for implementing and enhancing Aria Solutions for our Enterprise customers, both pre and post go-live. The Service team’s purpose is to ensure successful implementations that maximize and sustain Aria Adoption and Return on Investment (ROI) throughout the customer lifecycle, leading to higher customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceability.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM is the centerpiece of value to our customers who purchase a TAM agreement. It requires superb customer management skills, clear communications, and the ability to manage cross-functionally through influence. As a TAM, you will work with our enterprise customers to provide proactive and strategic guidance to maximise value and maintain efficiency of the Aria solution. This includes collaborating with key stakeholders at the customer to determine their critical needs; and working internally with the TAM team and other departments to ensure that the customer gets increased value and efficiency from their Aria implementation.
Being the trusted advisor for our most strategic customers is essential, building a comprehensive knowledge of the Aria solution. You will develop relationships with customers and account teams, develop a technical understanding of their implementation, share technical best practices, and adoption of proactive services.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key technical and business stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding top business goals and priorities
- Understand customer trends, analyse patterns and identify action plans with a focus on critical issue prevention and risk mitigation
- Partner with Customer Success and Sales to delivery monthly or quarterly business reviews to key stakeholders and executives, with your portion largely focused on your customer’s technical requests and support tickets – Where there is a CSM assigned, we may want to roll this data into the QBR that unifies all of the updates both strategic and operational.
- Partners closely with Technical Support, Engineering, Product Management, and other departments to ensure a clear understanding of customer and partner environments, challenges and requirements.
- Acts as a strategic trusted advisor to Aria customers and ensures a differentiated delivery of support
- Identifies revenue expansion opportunities and alerts member of account team assigned to revenue expansion
- Proactively monitor systems and tools; engages with ongoing and new technical issues on behalf of assigned clients effectively advocating on their behalf throughout Aria.
- Foster long term partnerships with customers by aligning their business and technical goals with Aria’s vision, mission, and strategy.
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role, interfacing with executive stakeholders, supporting customer technical implementations or transformation programs at an enterprise level
- Comfortable with working autonomously and as part of a remote team
- Ability to effectively lead efforts to navigate, escalate and manage technically complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and high volumes of transactions/load in distributed enterprise systems
- Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and influence at all levels of the internal organisation and with the customer
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, ability to prioritize and use time effectively and efficiently. Ability to meet internal and external deadlines
- Ability to manage customer expectations and facilitate win-win situations
- Able to travel as needed (typically less than 15%)
- EU language would be an advantage
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. We expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.