Technical Account Manager
Professional Services | Remote in Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Technical Account Manager
Department: Professional Services
Location: US Remote
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Services team is responsible for implementing and enhancing Aria Solutions for our Enterprise customers, both pre and post go-live. The Service team’s purpose is to ensure successful implementations that maximize and sustain Aria Adoption and Return on Investment (ROI) throughout the customer lifecycle, leading to higher customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceability.
Through the TAM program, our team partners with customers so that they realize the most value out of their investment in Aria. Technical Account Manager is a key role on the TAM team responsible for the ongoing improvement of a customer’s implementation. You are a strategic thinker and team player who is comfortable working at a fast pace. You like working with enterprise software applications and have a good understanding of technical concepts. You will be instrumental in continuously improving the customer experience using Aria.
- Develop a trusted relationship with key technical and business stakeholders armed with best practices for enterprise architecture.
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the customer’s implementation
- Become a trusted advisor for a small, strategic book of business
- Help customers achieve their business goals and outcomes by providing timely, proactive recommendations and best practices
- Lead technical health reviews and provide recommendations on solutions and enhancements that provide value to our customers
- Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
- Partner closely with customer success, technical support, engineering, product management and other departments to ensure a clear understanding of customer and partner environments, challenges, and requirements.
- Proactively monitor system and tools to mitigate issues
- Analyze technical concepts and translate them into business terms and for mapping business requirements into technical features
- Define and document best practices and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Minimum of 5-7 years work experience with a preference working as a technology consultant, business analyst, customer support representative, technical account manager, solutions architect, or implementation consultant
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to lead conversations with both technical and business points of contact including executive stakeholders
- Ownership mentality
- Proven ability to be successful in cross-functional teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, Computer Science, Info Systems or similar degree preferred
- Experience working with enterprise level systems, cloud ecommerce platforms or billing expertise a plus
- Able to travel domestically and internationally, as needed (typically less than 25%)
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment. We treat our employees well, and expect a lot from the