Senior Scrum Master
Engineering | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Senior Scrum Master
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
This role will be a part of fun and exciting Product and Engineering team and will work with brilliant product managers and engineers located in Broomall, PA and San Francisco, CA. Our focus is on delivering innovative software products with best quality and having lots of fun while doing what we (so-called “geeks”) love to do with passion!
We're looking for a brilliant, strong, creative and motivated Scrum Master who will thrive in a startup environment and can contribute, innovate and deliver industry-leading SaaS solution. This is a great opportunity with a lot of potentials and will play an important role in our growing team.
You will be a key player in Aria’s Product and Engineering teams. In this role you will work as a dedicated Scrum Master to multiple scrum teams while also acting as rotating Scrum Master among a variety of other scrum teams. You will be responsible for coaching them and ensuring they are executing scrum as effectively as possible. You are a process oriented individual and have expert level understanding of scrum and agile development.
Successful candidates should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and strive to succeed!
This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Engineering, with close coordination with the VP of Product.
- Plan and conduct scrum ceremonies for multiple scrum teams, including sprint planning, daily standups, sprint reviews, and sprint retrospectives
- Remove roadblocks encountered by the team
- Collaborate across multiple organizations to ensure timely product delivery with quality
- Coach team on effective scrum execution
- Create transparency between the team and various stakeholders
- Succeed in working with team members across multiple time zones
- Drive a culture of accountability within the team, focusing on commitment and delivery
- Bachelors degree in related field
- CSM certification or a similar certification
- 5+ years experience as Scrum Master with software development teams
- Expert level knowledge of the scrum framework
- Expert level knowledge of scrum at scale
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- A positive attitude and superior work ethic
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.