Senior Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Job Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager
Location: Philadelphia Metro / SF Bay Area /UK or Remote Working (North America, Europe)
Reports to: Director of Product Marketing
About Aria Systems
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
This role will report to the Director of Product Marketing and will be responsible for developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies and product launch programs that drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated product marketer with demonstrated success launching and growing SaaS enterprise products. As an experienced product marketer, you will work closely with sales, product management and marketing leadership to develop product launch strategies and product related content.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, marketing and executive stakeholders to lead the successful launch of new products and solutions
- Become the product and solution expert; develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of Aria’s billing and monetization platform along with competitive products
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to develop differentiated positioning and successfully convey customer and market needs
- Monitor and analyze market, competitors, and emerging technology trends to provide timely insights to product, sales, and marketing teams
- Develop and create compelling product or solution collateral including white papers, blogs, presentations, solution brochures, data sheets and website content.
- Build and deliver sales tools and training materials to support sales activities and articulate market differentiators
- Assess customer and prospect requirements and latent needs and translate into industry-specific solutions and persona-based use cases
- Develop joint partner solution content and data sheets to demonstrate the value of Aria’s joint solution with third party software vendors and consultancies
- Work with Demand Generation to connect campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and sales leadership to define and maintain pricing for Aria’s solutions
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients and prospects at meetings, events, and webinars.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related product marketing experience
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaS financial technology such as Billing, Recurring Revenue Management, CPQ, ERP, and/or Order-to-Cash solutions
- Proven success with complex sales cycles and targeting multiple stakeholders with differentiated value propositions
- Excellent writing and communications skills with the ability to create engaging content to be produced through various media channels
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong ability to communicate story ideas at all levels across the organization
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong project management skills
- Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup, we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return, Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment. Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.