Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Billing and Rating
Products | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Title: Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Billing and Rating
Department: Product Management
Location: Broomall, PA or San Francisco, CA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Product Management team is spread across our San Francisco and Philadelphia (Broomall) offices. The team’s focus is to strategize on the future roadmap of the Aria subscription platform while making immediate product enhancements for current customers by driving agile product delivery through Scrum.
We are looking for a dynamic senior product manager to lead the prioritization and management of new enterprise features (including telco) from our San Francisco, CA or Broomall, PA office. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative and has a passion to change the world by building great products. This role is strategic as well as hands-on.
- Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input and telco standards including TMForum
- Write business epics and user stories
- Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
- Work with engineers to build the Aria Billing and Rating features / product by serving as Product Owner on agile Scrum teams
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Assist the sales team in preparing and delivering compelling demos that highlight the benefits of the product relative to customer requirements
- Provide expert product guidance to customers, professional services, and implementation partners
- Own the entire lifecycle of an assigned set of product features from concept to delivery
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in an enterprise or SaaS software product company with experience in:
- Requirements gathering and roadmap planning based on stakeholder input
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Writing Epics and User Stories
- Knowledge of Billing and Rating products
- Knowledge of Wireline or Wireless Telco Industry
- Competitive analysis
- Product presentations
- Running customer programs such as betas, workshops etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with many customers
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle, including Agile
- Extensive experience with enterprise solutions in Billing, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM and/or CPQ.
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Subject Matter Expertise (SME) of Telco Rating and Billing systems including:
- Rating, mediation, and enrichment
- Service Delivery and Provisioning
- Telco specific rules and regulations regarding invoicing and statement presentation
- Knowledge of Quote-to-Cash business processes
- Experience integrating enterprise applications
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.