Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Senior Customer Success Manager
Department: Customer Success
Location: Broomall, SF, and Remote
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Customer Success team is a close-knit group of team members responsible for managing, supporting and retaining Aria’s customer base. With offices on the East and West coast, the Customer Success team ensures the success and growth of clients by building relationships and helping them expand their business using the Aria billing platform. This team compiles the building blocks of Aria’s excellence, building relationships with the most important part of the team – the customer.
Be part of something amazing! Aria Systems is seeking a Senior Customer Success Manager to join our growing Customer Success team. Reporting to the VP, Customer Care, we are looking for a candidate with high energy and a knack for engaging with Aria’s Enterprise customers to drive opportunities, renewals, references, and overall customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will contribute to the team’s success by offering their customers a person they can lean on to ensure the Aria billing platform is delivering and exceeding expectations.
- Understand customers business strategy and identifying opportunities to expand their use of Aria’s billing platform.
- Maximize customer retention and renewal rates.
- Develop customer account plans for all assigned customers by leading a joint company/customer planning process that identifies relevant customer needs, prioritizes initiatives and company investments, and establishes a clear action plan for success.
- Develop relationships at senior levels with all customers across their organization.
- Proactively manage customers’ satisfaction and service delivery by anticipating potential service problems and monitoring satisfaction.
- Act as customer advocate and relationship manager internally with Aria management and the technology group.
- Understand Aria’s billing platform to aggressively respond to and help solve customer concerns.
- Ensure successful delivery of customers’ contractual components.
- Manage customer related contacts, tasks, contractual commitments and general information in Salesforce.com.
- Work with Aria’s marketing team to identify and implement customer reference and recognition opportunities.
- Manage assigned customers’ transition from the Professional Services group during customer implementation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-7 years enterprise account management experience, preferably with SAAS companies
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with a large number of demanding customers
- Familiarity with billing and subscription management a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.