Sales Director - Northern Europe
Sales | Greater London, England, United Kingdom | Full Time
Title: Sales Director - Northern Europe
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Sales Director will be part of the Sales team at Aria Systems, and report to the President & CEO.
The Sales Director role will be responsible for achieving sales quota in an assigned territory and target accounts. This role is also responsible for the territory strategy and planning by driving opportunities to closure and leveraging the extended Aria team to help you win. Attention to detail in providing accurate forecasting and opportunity visibility is needed in order to develop solutions for our prospects and a winning strategy to win new logos.
A successful Sales Director at Aria systems is a self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit, and proven track record of driving business. This role requires the desire to work in a high pressure, start-up environment and the ability to sell strategically to all levels within the enterprise. Expertise with security sales, specifically software security, and development tools would be ideal. Regardless of background, you should have the ability to demonstrate a history of consistent quota attainment. The successful candidate will be self-motivated and possess excellent organization, planning, communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
- Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts
- Manage complex sales-cycles and develop add-on business with existing accounts.
- Clearly present Aria’s vision, value proposition and key differentiators to C-level executives
- Achieve quarterly quota assignments and forecast sales activity accurately
- Create satisfied and referenceable customers
- Travel as required
- 10 + Years quota achieving sales success, in enterprise software
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience in consultative selling to VPs across multiple departments
- Customer-success mentality and a winning attitude
- Ideally, you will have experience with financial and/or billing applications
- Ideally, you have experience with on premise software and SaaS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.