Sales Development Manager
Marketing | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
Location: Broomall, PA or San Francisco, CA
Reports to: VP, Demand Generation
About Aria Systems
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving SaaS company that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Be part of something amazing! Aria Systems is seeking an Inside Sales Manager to oversee our growing Account Development team. We're looking for a high-energy, authentic player/coach that can engage with prospective Aria customers at all levels of some of the largest enterprises, develop best practices to proactively reach potential prospects, and manage and train our SDRs. The ideal candidate will not only be able to penetrate these companies and quickly explain the benefits of choosing Aria’s solution, but will be able to teach these skills to the team. If you have a sales management background and desire to join a fun and dynamic group, read on.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Lead and mentor a growing team of high-performing sales development representatives
- Develop and teach best practices for penetrating target accounts
- Set and track sales meeting targets and the activity necessary to reach them for your team
- Report on sales development metrics and suggest improvements
- Be a player/coach generating your own new business opportunities in target accounts
- Work closely with Sales Management, individual Sales Directors and marketing to develop targeted lists, identify key influencers and decision makers, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, pre-call planning, sending regular emails, strategic appointment setting)
- Conduct high level conversations with senior executives in target accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Become a trusted advisor and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Provide closed-loop feedback to ensure continuous process optimization
- Participate in demand generation programs (events, webinars, etc.) as needed
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business
- 5+ years of experience in a lead qualification /inside sales role, preferably in Technology or SaaS
- 2+ years of experience managing an inside sales team
- Strong desire to document and teach successful prospecting techniques
- Ability to become a trusted mentor to the SDR team
- Track record of proven success achieving sales targets and driving sales growth
- Experience calling into and qualifying decision-makers and influencers within large enterprise accounts
- Ability to understand customer requirements and identify potential Aria Systems solutions to fulfill those needs
- Cold-calling experience
- Email marketing experience
- Detail and goal oriented
- Passion for technology and the cloud
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to follow a process, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High energy, positive attitude, motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to work out of the Broomall office
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.