Product Marketing Manager
Marketing | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Broomall, PA
Reports to: VP, Product Marketing
About Aria Systems
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Adobe, Audi, Pitney Bowes, and Roku depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription- and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
This role will report to the VP of Product Marketing and will be responsible for developing go-to-market (GTM) strategies that accelerate sales cycles and drive revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated product marketer with demonstrated success launching and growing SaaS
enterprise products. As an experienced content creator, you will work closely with sales, product management and marketing leadership to develop and support the GTM strategy, including creating differentiated messaging, value propositions as well as collateral targeted at business, finance and IT decision makers.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with product management, sales, customer success, marketing and executive stakeholders to lead the successful launch of new products and solutions
- Become the product expert; develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain analyses of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to develop differentiated positioning and successfully convey customer and market needs
- Manage relationships with analysts and coordinate the submissions of content for inclusion in their reports
- Develop and create compelling product collateral including white papers, blogs, presentations, solution brochures, data sheets and website content.
- Build and deliver sales tools and training materials to accelerate sales and articulate market differentiators
- Assess customer and prospect requirements and latent needs and translate into industry-specific solutions and persona-based use cases
- Develop joint partner solution content and data sheets to demonstrate how Aria’s joint solution with third party software solutions
- Monitor and analyze market, competitors, and emerging technology trends to provide timely insights to product, sales, and marketing teams
- Work with Demand Generation to connect campaigns to product capabilities and differentiators
- Collaborate with product management, marketing and sales leadership to define and maintain pricing for Aria’s solutions
- Develop and deliver presentations to clients and prospects at meetings, events, and webinars.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field is required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of related product marketing experience
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaS financial technology such as Billing, Recurring Revenue Management, ERP, Payables, Receivables, or General Ledger
- Proven success with complex sales cycles and targeting multiple stakeholders with differentiated value propositions
- Excellent writing and communications skills with the ability to create engaging content to be produced through various media channels
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a strong ability to communicate story ideas at all levels across the organization
- Strong ability to influence others and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Strong project management skills