Product Manager, Data Platform
Products | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Product Manager, Data Platform
Department: Product Management
Location: Philadelphia Metro / SF Bay Area /Remote
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Product team is spread across our San Francisco and Philadelphia offices. The team’s focus is to strategize on the future roadmap of Aria subscription platform while maintaining the current customers successfully with immediate product enhancements.
Aria is looking for a highly motivated and hands-on Product Manager to identify and deliver compelling offerings based on the platform’s data, including self-service reporting, decision support with insightful custom metrics and predictive analytics solutions, and a framework for optimizing the platforms operations with machine learning. This position is for an experienced product owner and manager who will be working closely with our other product managers, architects, and engineers in a fast paced, customer-focused, and highly collaborative environment. Our ideal candidate brings some experience and expertise in early-stage development and delivery of data/analytics services, but also has the skills to serve directly as the Product Owner on the Scrum teams building these products.
Aria is taking our existing Reporting and Data Streaming products to the next level with a new advanced platform capable of offering current and new services across our client base. This will involve assessing current framework and cooperatively designing and building new ones as needed – including dynamic, performant asynchronous reporting, proprietary metrics for billing performance, and a next-generation machine learning and predictive model set capable of driving benefit through our existing platform.
- Manage the Data scrum team’s product backlog, prioritizing work.
- Work closely with the Sr. Product Manager running the group, to create and execute on an evolving long-term roadmap.
- Write compelling user stories and acceptance criteria based on the high-level requirements from customers and stakeholders
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to conceptualize, define, prioritize, and build features. Fulfil the traditional Product Owner role on an Agile Scrum team.
- Actively mitigate roadblocks enabling scrum team to meet sprint goals.
- Ensure clear communication and collaboration with Operations and Delivery team for on time delivery of key features.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g., Reporting tools) with tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Analyze and participate in potential partner relationships for the data products.
- Certification or experience with Agile Scrum, focused on the Product Manager and/or Product Owner roles
- 3-5 years of product owner or manager experience for an enterprise SaaS company in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
- Specific experience identifying and delivering data, reporting, and analytics products.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and initiatives.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- 3+ years of experience working with Data/Analytics products.
- Knowledge of database, data warehouse (like Snowflake) and ETL tools preferred.
- Experience working with data pipelines (batch/real time) in a cloud environment is a plus.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills a plus.
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.