Products | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Product Manager
Department: Product Management
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription- and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving SaaS company that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Product Management team is spread across our San Francisco and Philadelphia (Broomall) offices. The team’s focus is to strategize on the future of the Aria billing and monetization platform and build an innovative roadmap that brings value to Aria’s clients and maintains Aria’s leading position in the category.
We are looking for a dynamic product manager to lead the prioritization and management of new add-on applications from our Broomall, PA office. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative and has a passion to change the world by building great products. This role is strategic as well as hands-on.
- Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
- Write business epics and user stories
- Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
- Work with engineers to build the Aria Workflow feature / product
- Conduct market research and competitive analysis
- Develop a go-to-market strategy and messaging
- Assist the sales team in preparing and delivering compelling demos that highlight the benefits of the product relative to customer requirements
- Provide expert product guidance to customers, professional services, and implementation partners
- Own the entire lifecycle of product features from concept to delivery
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in an enterprise or SaaS software product company with experience in:
- Requirements gathering and roadmap planning based on stakeholder input
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies, including writing epics and agile user stories
- Knowledge of Workflow / Business Process Automation / Business Rules Engine products
- Competitive analysis
- Product presentations
- Running customer development programs such as betas, workshops etc.
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with many customers
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle, including Agile
- Extensive experience with enterprise SaaS solutions in Billing, eCommerce, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM and/or CPQ.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- Knowledge of Quote-to-Cash business processes
- Experience integrating enterprise applications
- Experience servicing clients in the following industries: Automotive, Digital Marketplaces, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Telecommunications
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.