Operations Technical Project Coordinator
Production Operations | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Technical Project Coordinator
Location: Broomall, Pa
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Operations team consists of Production Operations, System Engineering, Release Operations, Application Operations, IT, and Security. The team works primarily out of Broomall, PA, with some remote team members working in India. This team operates in a 24x7x365 environment, supporting Aria production and development systems.
Reporting to the VP of Operations, the Project Coordinator is responsible for managing deliverables within Operations that touch many areas of the organization. The Project Coordinator works closely with the Engineering, Product, Implementations, and Customer Support, documenting deliverables and coordinating work effort required by Operations to meet these demands.
- Project tracking and communication
- Interfacing with all the Agile teams to understand Ops requirements
- Managing Dev request into the team
- Managing JIRA tickets for proper prioritization
- Assist with prioritization of projects and deliverables
- Manage work coming into the teams
- Manage and coordinate evidence gathering for our audits
- Workflow upgrades and migrations
- Manage DR exercises documentation and output to clients
- Manage any site maintenance and communication plan
- Monitor project progress and escalate any issues
- Created needed project plans and documentation
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in project coordinator role
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft toolset
- Understanding of JIRA
- Highly adaptable to a changing environment
- Dependable and a “get it done attitude”
- Strong communicator
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.