Network Security Engineer
Production Operations | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Network Security Engineer
Department: Production Operations
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like VMWare, Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Production Operations team consists of Systems, Application, and Database Administrators. The team works primarily out of Broomall, PA, with a NOC and remote team members working in India. This team operates in a 24x7 environment, supporting Aria production and development systems. All SA’s and DBA’s participate in a rotating on-call schedule as appropriate.
This role will require senior-level network experience but will not include management of personnel. The position reports to the Lead of Information Security. Role must be available during critical site issues.
The candidate will be expected to work at the highest level of networking and all phases of security which include configuration management, log management, and vulnerability management. Provides functional leadership in the areas of analysis, documentation, testing, implementation, maintenance and support for highly complex security operations and processes. Directly responsible for security projects or sub-projects of significant technical complexity.
The job entails providing support to the production environment, staging, QA, Development and ensuring that the right security policies and practices are implemented and enforced within the network infrastructure.
- Successful candidate will possess at least 6-9 years of network management administration with a passionate focus on enabling a secure and highly resilient always available infrastructure.
- Strong working background with Palo Alto Next Generation firewalls and its central management console.
- Strong working background in AWS networking & security (VPC, Route tables, subnets ACLs, security groups).
- Strong working knowledge of Citrix Load Balancer and Web Application Firewall.
- Strong working knowledge of security tools like AV, SIEM, FIM, VPN, IDS/IPS.
- Assist with penetration testing and monthly vulnerability scans.
- Ability to mitigate scan findings.
- Develop network standards for all devices and ensure they are properly maintained.
- Manage and maintain all network diagrams and inventory.
- Ensure all network and security applications are patched current.
- Good team player, self-confident, motivated, and independent.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems (or comparable experience)
- Candidates with experience in environments that require continual security and compliance audits is desired.
- Support for security audits and mitigation of findings
- Worked with offshore SOC support teams
- Has implemented advanced security protocols in SaaS environments
- Strong attention to detail and proper planning
- Ability to stay calm while multi-tasking and working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.