Marketing | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Broomall, PA or San Francisco, CA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The marketing team at Aria is a close-knit group of talented professionals working out of the company’s San Francisco, CA and Broomall, PA offices focused on B2B enterprise marketing. We operate from a core set of principles: authenticity, agility, collaboration and frequent communication. We are not afraid to try something new and you will find us both eager students and able practitioners of the latest methods for achieving marketing success.
This role will report to the VP of Demand Generation and will be responsible program development, management and execution. As a marketing manager, you will work closely with sales, product management and marketing leadership to develop and support the GTM strategy, including virtual and in-person events, content development, email marketing, digital advertising, social media and marketing operations.
- Events – Manage and support Aria’s virtual and in-person event strategy including webinars, tradeshows and company events. Manage the schedule and coordinate development of event-related content, collateral and promotion.
- Content Development – Assist with the development of content leveraging internal support from subject matter experts including the website, case studies, videos, presentations, advertising and other collateral
- Program Management – Assist with the execution of marketing programs across channels (email, website, digital advertising, social media)
- Marketing Operations – Assist in targeting and segmentation, data management, reporting and analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience.
- Experience supporting data-driven omni-channel marketing programs
- Experience managing in-person and virtual events
- Experience marketing to large enterprises
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms, Pardot a plus
- Familiarty with account-based marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to achieving results
Strong ability to prioritize between numerous high-profile projects and responsibilities; solid organizational and project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Subscription and Recurring revenue
- Proven success and familiarity with marketing SaaS financial technology such as Billing, Recurring Revenue Management, ERP, Payments
- Experience servicing clients in the following industries: Automotive, Digital Marketplaces, Media & Entertainment, Technology, Telecommunications
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup, we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return, Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment. Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.