Manager, Professional Services
Professional Services | Remote in Copenhagen, Denmark | Full Time
Title: Manager, Professional Services
Department: Professional Services
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark/ Europe
About Aria Systems:
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Walmart, Allstate, Comcast, Philips, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Professional Services team is responsible for implementing Aria Solutions for our Enterprise customers. Professional Services purpose is to ensure successful implementations that maximize and sustain Aria Adoption and Return on Investment (ROI), leading to higher customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceability.
The Professional Services Manager owns the customer success with respect to project and program delivery for enterprise accounts. PS Manager will be responsible for: overall Project and Program Health, oversee program delivery strategy, communications protocol, executive steering committee participation, financial tracking, and cost and risk containment. Reporting to a PS Vice President, the PS Manager will have the opportunity to positively impact the overall profitability of the team as well as the overall customer satisfaction. The PS Manager will have PS team members as direct reports and will be responsible for facilitating team member development and perpetuating a thriving culture.
- Own a portfolio of enterprise programs for the purpose of delivering customer success measured by how profitable the engagement is and how satisfied the customer is with the solution.
- Report to the organization on the financial health of the programs and validate that technical and methodology Best Practices are followed by all project team(s) involved
- Regularly provide accurate and predictable financial controls data (revenue, margin, utilization) to PS Vice President
- Actively participate in the Pre-Sales process value messaging Professional Services and Aria Systems overall
- Develop and facilitate clear professional development paths for all direct reports to establish skills and position for advancement.
- At least 5-7 years incremental experience as a team leader and manager of successful implementation teams
- Strong program management and general management capabilities.
- Understanding of efficient business processes (recurring revenue, billing)
- Strong communication skills with experience developing and managing customer relationships
- High motivation and desire to do whatever it takes to help the customer and our company succeed
- Understand and address the underlying needs and values that enable motivation and inspiration
- Create and foster strategic relationships with key players both inside and outside the organization
- Be firm and decisive, willing to make unpopular decisions when necessary
- Guide and support others in their development and share knowledge to help inform their choices
- Engage others in outcome-focused conversations to improve their performance
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. We expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.