Manager, Customer Support & Application DBA
Customer Support | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Manager, Customer Support & Application DBA
Department: Customer Care
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Customer Success Support team at Aria is responsible for providing Production customers with day-to-day operational support related to their current implementation. The Customer Support team also works with internal customers to provide technical support and operational recommendations related to Aria features and functions. building outstanding relationships with our customers to maximize and sustain their Aria adoption and return on investment (ROI), leading to high customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceablity.
The Manager of Customer Support works closely with the VP of Customer Care and the rest of the Aria teams to ensure that Aria’s customers have access to high quality services and knowledgeable resources to assist with the successful operation of the Aria platform.
This role will empower and coach a high performing team while establishing and maintaining relationships with all cross functional teams that touch the customer experience. This individual will be operations-minded with a proven track record for creative systemic solutions.
- Lead all daily support operations necessary to maintain a high-level customer support and team engagement.
- Interface with internal and external customers to diagnose operational issues and provide long-term solutions
- Mentor team members and develop metrics to measure their growth and performance.
- Determine how to gain greatest operational efficiency across the Customer Support function to enable customers to maximize the value of their partnership with Aria.
- Lead qualitative analysis to drive process and quality improvement to help scale the support team.
- Identify ways to streamline common requests and proactively improve the support process.
- Advocate as the ‘voice of the customer’ to effectively communicate customer product priorities to the Product organization to influence product requirements and prioritization.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Over 10 years of relevant work experience with over 5 years of direct people management experience.
- Experience building and scaling customer support operations, particularly in fast-pace technology startup environments.
- Ability to develop and drive customer service priorities across the Aria teams, evaluate performance against results and implement strategies to improve results.
- An excellent motivator and communicator who is enthusiastic, action-oriented, and proactive. Proven ability to work with and influence people across the entire organization at all levels.
- Proven leader who builds high performing teams and creates a culture of performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Experience working with MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) and collaboration software.
- Knowledge of SQL, ticket tracking applications and related support tools
- Shares our passion for delivering results and creating a great customer experience.
- Ability to think strategically and use creative problem solving skills to effectively operate in an environment that is constantly changing.
- Roll up your sleeves mindset; works to make change happen within the customer and internal organization.
- Knowledge of recurring revenue, subscription billing and /or monetization strategies
- Working knowledge of SQL, able to create and run reports.
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.