Implementation Project Manager
Professional Services | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Implementation Project Manager
Department: Professional Services
Location: Broomall, PA
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies like Adobe, Philips, and Audi depend on Aria to provide the only cloud-based platform that is both robust and scalable enough to help enterprises seize new market opportunities and meet customer demands by rapidly deploying monetization models and quickly delivering new plans and packages.
We are looking for talented and passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Professional Services team is responsible for implementing Aria Solutions for our Enterprise customers. Professional Services purpose is to ensure successful implementations that maximize and sustain Aria Adoption and Return on Investment (ROI), leading to higher customer satisfaction, renewal and referenceability.
The Project Manager owns the planning, execution, and delivery of customer implementations of Aria Systems Recurring Revenue Solutions. Project Managers will deliver projects using Professional Services methodologies and governance systems. Typical day-to-day project activities include: driving project schedules, anticipating risk and variance, cost containment and disruption handling, managing all project resources, and project communications. Project Managers are leaders in Professional Services and will be directing and influencing the customer in the areas of customer-side project involvement, operational readiness, and the overall relationship.
- Manage projects from project inception through deployment and ensure stringent quality control process followed for all deliverables
- Develop and execute project scopes, timelines, budgets, and staffing plans
- Produce and maintain project documentation, including statements of work, meeting notes, status reports, change management, and client approval documents
- Work with development, support, and QA teams to make sure all deliverables are correctly executed and meet client expectations
- Drive the project team to meet the agreed-upon timelines, maintaining the critical path and overseeing project budget
- Communicate with internal and client teams effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverables are met on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and client expectations
- Construct clear, concise, written and verbal communications that provide the details required for project stakeholders
- 2-3+ years of project management and client services experience
- Strong understanding with integrated, digital, and/or email marketing programs and technologies. Able to negotiate client and manage client concerns
- Excellent client-facing skills including self-presentation and clarity of verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills required; able to identify solutions and ensure progress in the face of obstacles
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and deliver results on time; graceful under pressure; able to thrive in a fluid and entrepreneurial environment
- High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project; proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and Drive preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Able to travel as needed (typically less than 25%)
- PMP or equivalent certification preferred but not mandatory
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. We expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.