Global SI Alliance Manager
Sales | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Global SI Alliance Manager
Department: Sales - Alliances
Location: Philadelphia Metro / SF Bay Area / Europe
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We look for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
We are looking for a Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Alliance Manager ideally located in US or EMEA regions. The primary focus is developing, growing, and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with systems integrators in Telco and key Non-Telco industries where Aria targets.
- Increase and improve Aria’s brand awareness in the Systems Integrator community
- Motivate and support partner lead opportunities & implementation projects creating a strong and sustainable volume machine
- Drive strategic business discussions between Aria sales teams and GSI partners at Global System Integrators in order to find or create mutual enterprise selling opportunities.
- Coordinate with select GSI partners to develop solution-oriented go-to-market activities and multi-touch demand generation campaigns
- Ensure partners are enabled on how to position and deliver Aria Systems business proposition
- Work with partners to define and build business initiatives that will create uniqueness and incremental opportunities for Aria
- Ensure an engagement model with GSI partners and Aria to strengthen business dynamic
- Establish training and enablement plans for the GSIs so that they rapidly develop Aria consulting resources in region with a global perspective
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner GSI programs and improves upon them
- The candidate should be able to demonstrate advanced Systems Integrator industry knowledge and business acumen as well as the ability to engage and communicate with both Executive and C-Level Management.
- Coordinate development of sales and marketing materials required for GSI business development
- Coordinating joint engagement of clients along their lifecycle
- Partner with internal teams (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) to ensure that there is internal alignment on partner strategy and activities
- 8+ years of experience managing alliances or selling software solutions in a B2B environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (across teams, internally and externally with partners and customers)
- Experience developing channel partnerships with Systems Integrators
- Advanced sales, partnership and alliance management skills are needed to succeed in this role.
- Experience and ability to negotiate, structure and maintain partnerships
- Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers, and customers
- Experience working within and between multiple geographies
- Ability and willingness to travel on an inter-regional basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.