Associate Product Manager, Enterprise Billing and Rating
Products | San Francisco, CA | Full Time
Title: Associate Product Manager, Enterprise Billing and Rating
Department: Product Management
Location: Broomall, PA or San Francisco, CA
About Aria Systems
Aria Systems’ cloud-based monetization platform is the analysts’ choice, top ranked by leading research firms. Innovative enterprises like Comcast, Subaru, Pitney Bowes, and Telstra depend on Aria to accelerate time to market and increase flexibility, enabling them to maximize customer value and grow recurring revenue through subscription- and usage-based offerings.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving SaaS company that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
Aria’s Product Management team is spread across our San Francisco and Philadelphia (Broomall) offices. The team’s focus is to strategize on the future roadmap of the Aria subscription platform while making immediate product enhancements for current customers by driving agile product delivery through Scrum.
We are looking for a dynamic associate product manager / business analyst to lead the prioritization, management, and maintenance of new and existing enterprise features from our San Francisco, CA or Broomall, PA office. The ideal candidate is experienced, creative and has a passion to change the world by building great products. This role is strategic as well as hands-on.
- Gather, analyze and prioritize product requirements based on stakeholder input
- Write business epics and user stories
- Maintain the Roadmap and product backlog based on stakeholder input
- Work with engineers to build the Aria Billing and Rating features / product by serving as Product Owner on agile Scrum teams
- Provide expert product guidance to customers, professional services, and implementation partners
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of product management / business analyst experience in an enterprise or SaaS software product company with experience in:
- Requirements gathering and roadmap planning based on stakeholder input
- Experience with Agile / Scrum development methodologies
- Writing Epics and User Stories
- Product presentations
- Proven ability to multi-task and interact with many customers
- Knowledge and experience of the software development lifecycle, including Agile
- Experience with enterprise solutions in Billing, Payments, Financial Services, ERP, CRM and/or CPQ.
- BA/BS in computer science, engineering, business, or related field
- Knowledge of Rating and Billing systems including:
- Knowledge of Quote-to-Cash business processes
- Project Management experience
- Experience integrating enterprise applications
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and writing skills
Aria Systems fosters a flexible, rewarding, and close-knit work environment while encouraging innovation and self-direction. As a startup we expect all of our employees to share our strong sense of urgency, ability to learn and master new technologies quickly, and willingness to adapt to rapidly changing priorities. In return Aria offers competitive salaries and benefits, attractive stock options, and a flexible, informal work environment.
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an AA/EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.