Associate Alliance Manager
Sales | Broomall, PA | Full Time
Title: Associate Alliance Manager
Location: Philadelphia Metro / SF Bay Area /UK
About Aria Systems
Aria provides a cloud-based monetization platform for subscription- and usage-based businesses. Aria removes billing bottlenecks and allows companies to rapidly introduce and evolve their offerings, bundles, and promotions.
Innovative companies, like Adobe, Allstate, Comcast, Subaru, and Telstra depend on Aria for agility to accelerate their time to revenue, maximize customer value, and ultimately grow their business.
We are looking for talented, passionate people with strong track records and relevant expertise to help us achieve our goals. We are a fast-moving startup that offers a dynamic working environment with a collaborative culture, where you and your peers can learn from each other, and where you can make visible contributions that benefit our world-class customers and partners.
The Alliances team focuses on developing, growing, and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships through formal and informal alliances with system integrators, consulting firms and independent software vendors.
The Alliance Manager, ISV will primarily focus on developing, growing, and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with Aria’s ISV and/or OEM/white label partners.
Develop and maintain relationships with key ISV integration partners, especially payment processors, payment services providers and tax services providers:
- meeting regularly with each to determine what new features and/or mandates are forthcoming and ensure that there is timely notification to key stakeholders;
- understanding and staying apprised of major trends in the payments and general tax landscapes
- coordinating escalated internal and client-raised support issues
- coordinating joint engagement of clients along their lifecycle
- partnering with Product Delivery (Product & Engineering) to ensure our technical integration align with partnership scope and offer the most to our clients
- partnering with other internal teams (Sales, Marketing and Customer Success) to ensure that there is internal alignment on partner strategy and activities
- BA or BS required
- Experience in payments and/or tax provider space
- Excellent communicator (across teams, internally and externally with partners and customers)
- Aptitude and experience in developing, negotiating, and implementing partner business plans that drive revenue goals, product strategy and meet partnership objectives
- 1-3 years of product management, technical development and/or partner management experience
- Demonstrable contract and c-level negotiation experience: strategic ISV partnerships, OEM and/or reseller agreements
- Experience creating sales and marketing tools, demos, demo scripts, battlecards, training
- Demonstrated technology aptitude and willingness to learn about technology trends with the payments processing and tax space
Apply for this position directly on our website at https://www.ariasystems.com/company/careers.
Aria Systems is an EEO employer that actively pursues and hires a diverse workforce.
Please, no phone calls. Principals only; recruiters please do not respond to this ad.