Validation Project Coordinator
Product Management | Foster City, CA | Full Time
- Maintain and monitor validation project plans and schedules.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Be the project manager for validation projects and ensure deadlines are met.
- Undertake validation project tasks as required.
- Execute validation test cases as needed.
- Work with the team to develop test cases and traceability.
- Manage validation customer on-boarding and off-boarding.
- Conduct internal validation audits.
- Assist manager in supporting off-shore team.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
Nice to have:
- Manual Software Testing experience.
- Two years of experience participating in projects as project coordinator or project management assistant.
- High-level understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle process.