Product Management | Foster City, CA | Full Time
Arena is looking for a passionate and talented UX/UI Designer to join our Product Team and
change the way manufacturers design and build their products.
Our enterprise focused cloud application helps our customers through their product realization
processes. Arena Solutions enables companies to design, produce, and improve innovative products
quickly. With Arena product development platform, teams share product information, exchange
ideas, and accelerate changes throughout the product lifecycle. Our customers deliver products
that change the world. As a key member of the product design team, you will play a vital role in
shaping the future of how products are designed and made.
The ideal candidate has a passion for user-centered design, good visual design skills, and
understanding of interface design for enterprise applications with great attention to detail. You’ll be
working in a fast-paced, iterative development environment, so good communication skills are
- Work with product management, and engineering teams to translate business problems, feature requirements, and early mockups into compelling innovative design
- solutions that provide a rich web experience for our enterprise users
- Create wireframes, user flows, process flows to final UI mockups.
- Develop design guidelines, style guide, best practices and templates
- Refine and re-conceptualize UX/UI as necessary to adapt to real-world constraints.
- Show attention to detail at all levels
- Work collaboratively with Product Managers, UI Developers, Application Developers, and others in the company to ensure the final output respects the intended design
- Familiar with UI design tools and technology like Balsamiq, Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Invision, and JIRA
- Passion and ability to create a great visual design and user experience
- Strong user behavior observation and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and consistency
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be eligible to work in the US
Please include a link to your website/portfolio