Sales | Foster City, CA | Full Time
Bay Area Best Place to Work for 6 years running…. Competitive salaries & benefits….401k matching… generous paid time off…..free shuttle to train…..great location! These are a handful of benefits available to the right person for this newly posted position.
Solution Consultants love technology and love sharing that tech vision even more! If you enjoy playing a critical role on a team (like your favorite running back or shortstop), get excited about innovative companies, and thoroughly enjoy winning – look no further! Arena Solutions is the place for you.
At a time when “innovation” in manufacturing is king, it is extremely hard to find in the well-known, large enterprise solution companies out there. And the world of PLM is no exception. Manufacturing organizations continue to search for ways to automate their businesses, but they are also looking for the newest technology that they can implement quickly, successfully, and at a fair price, while bringing their overall operational costs down. At Arena, we’re innovating in the cloud and have been for over 17 years….well before being ‘in the cloud’ was cool. Our innovation is being embraced by some of the best, coolest companies around.
We’re looking for someone who has the desire to learn and can come up to speed quickly on the design and manufacturing process. This person must have the verbal finesse to clearly explain these concepts to people who may not be familiar with software solutions for these functions. Industry experience is also a plus, either with cloud solutions, product lifecycle management tools, or from the manufacturing floor.
As a Solution Consultant you’ll be responsible for supporting the Arena sales team in all manners technical. Discussions with prospects and demonstrations of our technical capabilities are just some of the areas you’ll be involved in. We like to do things a bit differently at Arena, so don’t be surprised if you find yourself exploring new ways to make our technical value clear to our potential new customers!
- Work closely with sales personnel to resolve advanced-level issues associated with pre-sales activities.
- Provide technical assistance to sales in leveraging the latest Arena technology by articulating and demonstrating collaborative product development processes.
- Deliver standard Arena presentations and engage customers in discussions to determine how the technology can be used to solve product development problems.
- Identify and articulate how the customer’s process can be best implemented with Arena’s cloud solution.
- Provide input for the Arena Customer Success Team in order to plan the requirements and high-level schedule for an implementation.
- Prefer Bay Area location as primary work-place; however, not a requirement for the right person.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills for technical as well as executive audiences.
- Friendly, detail oriented, thorough, savvy with new technologies and can learn new software applications quickly.
- Experience in cloud based software sales preferred.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual dedicated to driving revenue as a member of the sales team.
- Able to develop and maintain a deep understanding of Arena applications, modules, and features.
- Two or more years’ experience in a technical role of enterprise solution company preferred (technical support, solution consulting, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree preferred. BS in Computer Science or Engineering a plus.