Customer Success | Foster City, CA | Full Time
As a key member of the customer success team, the Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring that Arena’s application is implemented in a timely and professional manner to the customer’s ultimate satisfaction. Responsibilities include working with new customers as well as driving adoption support and best-practices guidance for existing customers.The ideal candidate will be detail and process oriented and able to handle multiple concurrent projects. You must be confident in working independently to manage delivery of implementation services and be able to willingly assist other team members as needed. A manufacturing background in High Tech, Medical Device or Consumer Packaged Goods is a plus.
- Lead multiple, successful implementations of Arena, including project management, configuration and installation of software, data migration and customer training.
- Analyze and map customers’ business requirements to meet implementation objectives.
- Present the Arena application to customers, demonstrate functional expertise, and offer pragmatic guidance, including pros and cons of various implementation options.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the functional architecture of the Arena PLM application, its modules, and its features.
- Contribute to the ongoing effort of troubleshooting and solving data problems and process issues that relate to the efficient implementation of the application.
- Work with other members of the customer success team to translate your deep understanding of the Arena PLM application and how customers’ use it most effectively into educational content for the Arena customer base.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Production Operation or another related field.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of proven consulting and software solution implementation experience in at least one of the following disciplines:
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM)
- Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- ECAD/MCAD/Product Data Management (PDM)
- Engineering Change Management (ECM)
- Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Demonstrated passion for people and serving the customer.
- Strong presentation skills, project planning and scoping experience.
- General knowledge of relational database and reporting application solutions.
- Demonstrated Microsoft Excel skills (MS Access a plus). Experience in implementing SaaS software solutions preferred.