Administration | Austin, TX | Full Time
- Are you super organized and like wearing multiple hats?
- Are you social and enjoy interacting with people?
- Do you have the ability to “manage up” and provide others with guidance and direction regarding policy, processes and procedures?
- Do you work well both independently and in a team environment?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then we want you to apply for the Office Manager position at Arena Solutions, Inc. located in Austin, TX.
We have an opportunity to work within a dynamic office, where self-direction and motivation contribute to the overall success and growth of the company. You would ensure that the office runs effectively and efficiently. The focus is having direct contact with management, employees, and customers and being exposed to multiple areas of the business. The person in this position will wear multiple hats, providing support to several departments, and will really learn how Arena does business.
What you will do:
- Provide office support and monitoring, to include:
- Answer multiple phone lines.
- Designated as official host for all campus visitors. Make guests feel welcomed and comfortable.
- Track work orders, produce work assignments and set office services production priorities.
- Purchase office supplies and control facility inventory.
- Break room & conference room maintenance.
- Send outgoing mail daily and distribute incoming mail, collateral, emails, etc.
- Assist in coordination of all events within business unit (campus events, trade show assistance, seminars, Insights, sales meetings, executive meetings, etc.).
- Support the Executive Team with administrative duties as needed:
- Manage the multiple schedules of the company executives.
- Arrange travel, appointments, meetings, conference calls, company events, etc.
- Create expense reports for executives when necessary.
- Consolidate data to create presentations and reports.
- Distribute email correspondence.
- Prepare for meetings, i.e. presentations packages, conference room reservations, catering, etc.
- Work with the Accounting team to assist with customer collections.
- Track our customer aging in our Intacct finance tool and maintain account notes as well as trigger collection actions in our Salesforce.com tool.
- Make outbound collection calls and/or correspondence to customers with unpaid balances.
- Provide exceptional customer service regarding collection issues, coordinate customer refunds, account adjustments and other invoice-related discrepancies with our accounting team.
- Manage the relationship with our outside collections vendor.
- Key contributor to lowering and maintaining our DSO (days sales outstanding).
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree or other applicable course study with experience, required.
- 2+ years of office management or administrative/finance support experience.
- Strong MS Office skills required; familiarity with Intacct or Salesforce.com a plus.
- Demonstrated capability to manage multiple projects, lead through influence and work autonomously.
- Demonstrated strong communication skills; must be flexible, collaborative and transparent.
- Possess a good understanding of the company structure and procedures.
- Ability to work with highly confidential information and make independent judgments.
- Problem analysis and problem resolution at both a strategic and a functional level.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Attention to detail.