Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics
Finance | Austin, TX | Full Time
- Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and would be excited to forge the path on expanding the Finance team of a growing company?
- Do you have the discipline to work alone, but also collaborate with cross functional teams?
- Do you dream about financial analysis, key performance metrics and reporting?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then we want to you apply for the Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics position at Arena Solutions, Inc.
We have a newly created position, where you will help drive Arena Solution’s continued growth and expansion informed by disciplined and insightful financial analysis. Working cross-functionally, you’ll partner with budget owners on financial and operating results, develop reporting templates and key performance metric dashboards, and own financial reporting for operations meetings and external compliance.
What you will do:
- You will project manage the annual budgeting process & quarterly forecast updates
- You will manage the company’s performance against budget, providing the Executive Team with updates on actual to budget variance
- You will be the owner of the weekly and monthly operational reporting; and also, the quarterly reporting to our investors
- You like reporting? Well you will also manage the monthly, quarterly and annual bank covenant reporting
- We need your creativity to develop tailored reporting templates in Intacct
- There will be other opportunities to assist on additional financial analyses (We are a growing company.)
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or other applicable course study with experience.
- 5+ years of finance, investment banking, or financial consulting experience
- Experience in the Software Industry, SaaS experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills required; experience with Intacct a plus
- Experience with financial planning tools such as Adaptive Insights a big plus
- Familiarity with accounting concepts including multiple entity consolidation and foreign currencies
- Demonstrated capability to project manage, lead through influence and work autonomously
- Demonstrated strong communication skills; must be flexible, collaborative and transparent