Customer Success Manager
Customer Success | Foster City, CA | Full Time
At a time when “innovation” in manufacturing is king, it is extremely hard to find in the well-known, large enterprise solution companies out there. And the world of PLM is no exception. Manufacturing organizations continue to search for ways to automate their businesses, but they are also looking for the newest technology that they can implement quickly, successfully, and at a fair price, while bringing their overall operational costs down. At Arena, we’re innovating in the cloud and have been for over 15 years….well before being ‘in the cloud’ was cool. Our innovation is being embraced by some of the best, coolest companies around and we’re adding over 60 new customers each quarter.
The Customer Success Manager plays a key role in customer retention, advocacy and growth here at Arena. As such, the CSM will be responsible for aligning customer objectives to a success roadmap, advising on PLM/QMS best practices, and ensuring executive alignment to drive organizational maturity with Arena. To successfully thrive in this role, you must be able to identify potential customer engagement opportunities using leading technology solutions, but also be able to build relationships in these organizations and understand the underlying technologies and processes to bring appropriate resources to bear to better serve our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and opportunities within existing account base, serving as an advocate for the customer to Arena, and for Arena to the customer
- Continually nurture the customer relationship; identifying and pursuing opportunities for the customer to broaden and deepen their use of Arena, including additional licenses and services
- Identify and resolve potential areas of customer dissatisfaction with Arena
- Schedule and coordinate a portfolio of new customer deployments with the Customer Success team, supporting the New Customer Go-Live process
- Respond to inbound phone and e-mail queries pertaining, but not limited to, deployment, user training, application capabilities, system integrations and enhancement requests
- Leverage customer application usage metrics to target specific customer groups with appropriate collaterals including help documentation, videos and invitations to best practices webinars, etc.
- Works closely with the Account Management team, as well as others to identify and implement process improvement for management of volume account portfolio
- Four year BA degree or equivalent experience demonstrated
- 3-5 years of experience in PLM and/or QMS, experience with the Arena platform a strong plus
- A demonstrated mindset for putting the customer first
- Experience in managing multiple customer accounts and exceeding customer expectations
- Strong business acumen, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive success by influencing other teams within Arena and with minimal supervision