Sales | Foster City, CA | Full Time
Today’s Sales Professional is looking for a company in growth-mode, delivering innovative solutions, with an exciting work culture, and competitive, achievable compensation plans. Look no further. Arena Solutions meets each of these criteria. Add to this a sales support structure (Business Development Reps., experienced Solutions Consultants) that helps the sales team achieve and surpass their goals, we have the winning combination for those with experience, looking for a change.
At a time when “innovation” in manufacturing is king, it is extremely hard to find in the well-known, large enterprise solution companies out there. And the world of PLM is no exception. Manufacturing organizations continue to search for ways to automate their businesses, but they are also looking for the newest technology that they can implement quickly, successfully, and at a fair price, while bringing their overall operational costs down. At Arena, we’re innovating in the cloud and have been for over 12 years….well before being ‘in the cloud’ was cool. Our innovation is being embraced by some of the best, coolest companies around and we’re adding over 40 new customers each quarter.
Arena Solutions has an immediate opening for an Account Executive at our corporate headquarters in Foster City. We’re looking for someone with experience selling enterprise software, better yet, PLM software, who can leverage strategic and enterprise sales skills to reach executive-level decision makers and build strong relationships with potential customers.
This individual is responsible for an annual quota and will drive initial and follow-on sales. S/he must demonstrate outstanding sales leadership and be versed in best practices of value selling. Successful applicants will be highly motivated professionals who can operate on an independent basis. Our commission plan offers accelerators above 100% quota achievement and travel will generally not be required. We offer a competitive salary and commission plan, solid benefits, equity and a fun and stimulating work environment.
- Call and email executives at all levels to facilitate deal closure
- Manage the sales-cycle, including contract generation and other deliverables to close deals
- Meet quarterly sales goals
- Understand an account’s needs and effectively communicate how Arena will meet those needs
- Rapidly learn the manufacturing industry, PLM solutions, and the benefits of the SaaS model
- Use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Ensure 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- 4-year degree preferred
- Obvious passion and people skills
- 4+ years successful enterprise level sales experience, SaaS and/or PLM experience preferred
- Consistent over-achievement in past experiences
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
Cover letters are strongly encouraged.