Integrated Systems | Mebane, North Carolina | Contract and Temporary
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
The ARCA Integrated Systems team is seeking an experienced System Tester to join our team in Mebane, NC.
The Systems Integration & Validation (SIV) technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. The ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software, firmware and hardware performs to meet customer needs and meets market expectations, while being cost-effective.
• Execute test plans in an Agile environment on hardware and software
• Record and report bugs in JIRA and communicate findings
• Review test plans and provide feedback to SIV team
• Perform thorough regression testing of resolved defects
• Track system testing configurations
• Peer review of data and documents with internal team
• Troubleshooting and investigation of software and hardware issues
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Execute hardware evaluation testing for OEM product opportunities
2-5 years of experience in software, website and hardware integration testing
• Education: Associate Degree related to Computer Science or Software Integrated Systems is preferred.
• Willingness and strong aptitude for learning
• MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) experience
• FTP, MS SQL server, and .NET desirable
• JIRA or other defect tracking proficiency required
• Knowledge of software Quality Assurance methodologies, tools and processes
• ShareFile, Box, DropBox, or OneDrive desirable
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process is a plus
• Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
• Basic knowledge in Financial and Retail environment user experiences is a plus
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage for Full Time employees.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.