Shipping and Receiving Coordinator
Production | Mebane, NC | Full Time
The ARCA Manufacturing & Supply Chain team is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator to join our team in Mebane, NC. This position is responsible for shipping, receiving, order processing, packing boxes, and completing deliveries.
- Prepare various order types (Service and Sales) by processing requests and supply orders
- Pack boxes, print labels, and prepare boxes for shipping including weighing packages and measuring dimensions) placing orders in delivery area
- Manage incoming and outgoing shipments and delivery of internal packages
- Operate lift trucks or hand trucks to move materials to proper areas
- Complete pick-up and deliveries by driving truck to and from warehouses or outside locations
- Maintain truck preventive maintenance requirements; arranging for repairs
- Maintain inventory controls by cycle counting
- Provide water spider duties related to kitting and production order preparation
- Maintain packaging and management of palletizing activities
- Shipping and receiving experience in a manufacturing environment
- Valid drivers' license and clean driving record with ability to drive a box truck
- International shipping experience (UPS World Ship and FedEx Small Packaging) preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.