Senior Solutions Consultant
Sales | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
The ARCA Sales team is seeking an experienced Senior Solutions Consultant to join our team in Mebane, NC.
The Senior Solutions Consultant will engage with prospects and ARCA Indirect partners to understand customer cash challenges and design ideal financial and retail solutions to meet their business needs.
• Working with the Sales team to document customer problems and goals
• Collecting customer data to quantify ROI on ARCA solutions
• Generating a deliverable written report with ROI or other business justifications
• Presenting the solution recommendation to the customer
• Configuring solution in CRM opportunity record
• Providing consistent and accurate feedback to Sales team
• Confirming the serviceability of customer locations with ARCA Service team
• Confirming the viability of the proposed solution Territory Sales Executive
• Coordinating customer engagement strategy with Territory Sales Executive
• Providing policy and procedure workshops to support automated cash processes
• Performing post installation assessments
• Managing solution proposal through customer acceptance
• Supporting conferences and trade shows
• 5+ years indirect or direct sales experience
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Business, Management, Economics, Computer Science or a related field is preferred
• Experience in the Financial industry such as branch banking experience at a bank or credit union, cash management and security, or cash in transit
• Demonstrated experience learning and applying new technology
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to translate highly technical concepts and product knowledge to non-technical customers and peers
• Availability to travel domestically up to 50%
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.