Retail | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-driven Sales Executive with a proven ‘Hunter Mentality’ that has a documented record of growth and quota attainment. Your mission will be to aggressively prospect new customers, develop opportunities, and bring deals to closure in the ever expanding cannabis market.
The position will work remotely from home and travel up to 50% within this territory. It can be based anywhere within the continental US.
- Aggressive prospecting of new opportunities in your territory
- Moving opportunities through the funnel to a successful close
- Negotiating and closing sizable, profitable contracts with new customers
- Consistent use of internal tracking and reporting tools (ex. CRM)
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of potential customers to demonstrate the business value of ARCA solutions
- Become a solution and industry expert on ARCA products and how they benefit the customer
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes
- Maximize revenue and profitability to increase ARCA's market share
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years' direct sales experience
- Proven track record of driving growth and quota attainment
- Strong prospecting skills, ability to build customer relationships through strategic selling and promoting customer confidence in ARCA
- Working remotely, ability to travel 50% within assigned territory
- Experience within the cannabis industry highly desired
What’s in it for you?
As part of our high-tech team based near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled group that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
- Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage, and subsidized gym memberships.
- A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
- Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons, participate in area road races, and are actively involved in our communities.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.