Sales & Marketing | Mebane, NC | Full Time
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks. Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation.
We provide cash automation technologies to customers in over 50 countries and support these devices with world-class service from our headquarters near the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
Our Sales role is tasked with generating revenue through customer partnerships.
- Responsible for the sale of products in accordance with company targets
- Designs and delivers product demonstrations to key potential customers
- Partners with sales strategists to deliver tailored solutions for customers
- Provides training as needed and serves as an ongoing resource to customers
- Advises internal product teams on customer needs
- Represents ARCA at industry trade shows
- Identifies future sales opportunities with current customers
- Updates CRM and tracks key KPIs
- Minimum of five years' business-to-business (B2B) sales experience
- Industry knowledge in cash management or branch banking is preferred
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales KPIs
- BS degree in Statistics, Business, Management, Economics, Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Cash-in-transit (CIT) sales experience preferred, but not required
- Experience using a CRM
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50%
Who we are
ARCA is an award-winning company that designs, manufactures, and distributes transaction automation systems. We specialize in highly innovative technology and services for cash control in bank branches, retail stores and self-service kiosks.
Our success has made us one of the fastest-growing organizations in cash automation. We already work with customers in more than 50 countries and have offices in the US, UK, Italy and France.
What’s in it for you?
Based at our high-tech Mebane headquarters near North Carolina’s Research Triangle, you'll enjoy being part of a supportive and skilled team that loves to innovate.
You’ll also enjoy benefits that go beyond the norm.
Four weeks of PTO, a generous 401(k) plan with matching benefits and comprehensive health insurance, and 100% dental coverage.
Corporate functions that are actually fun. We bring food trucks to our parking lot, have catered luncheons and participate in area road races.
A collegial work environment. We are friendly and fun. You can come to work wearing jeans if you want, and you might find the CEO doing the same.
Little things. There’s fresh fruit and snacks in our cafeteria, as well as an unlimited supply of gourmet coffee, and subsidized gym memberships.
We have huge ambitions. If you’re happy to roll your sleeves up and work as part of an open-minded and entrepreneurial company, you’ll find yourself tremendously well rewarded.
ARCA is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of ARCA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. We are committed to a diverse workforce. We support an environment that is inclusive and respectful. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. We look forward to hearing from you.